AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen this movie yet, nor Reservoir Dogs (shocking I know) now RD is aspect ratio 2.35:1 and it looks like every other 2.35:1 movie does on my TV...

however according to imdb.com Boondock Saints is supposed to be 1.85:1 and on my TV it looks squished and terrible, is there an anamorphic widescreen version of this movie, as I've watch a part of it and like it but it looks like crap on the TV.

· Registered
195 Posts
Boondock saints? No anamorphic version and probably won't ever be, (of the original). It was a low budget film. (Rumor has it, there will be a sequel.) Hopefully, it will be anamorphic.

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there is going to be a sequel and looks like everyone is returning (although I don't recall seeing Dafoe's name on the list of actors returning), Duffy is writing/directing the sequel as well. As low budget as it was I thought it was supposed to be a popular movie as it's rated well on imdb.com with a good amount of posts on the movie.

I guess since almost every movie I own is anamorphic not letterboxed, and I picked up Reservoir Dogs and it was an anamorphic transfer as well. Oh well I had it hooked up to the TV via analog and used my TV's zoom settings to make it look a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.