AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the following + another 100 not listed for a little over $1700 will sell what I dont want

* LIST DELETED

·
Registered
23,240 Posts
Why not list what you "don't" want and just sell them. Not that someone wants to pay for shipping/postage from Israel.

At a little over $2.50 each, enjoy 'em.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratman /forum/post/20824420

Why not list what you "don't" want and just sell them. Not that someone wants to pay for shipping/postage from Israel.

At a little over $2.50 each, enjoy 'em.

I will do that once I have had a few years (LOL) to go through them. Actually Israeli post is very reasonable might be less than you think

·
Registered
22,560 Posts
If you don't care for Bebop, you'll be able to weed out 1/2 of that catalog pretty quick. In any case you have a few thousand hours of listening pleasure ahead of you.

You should be able to get your money back by selling about 1/3 of them or less. Jazz LP buyers are crazy and there's probably someone in the world looking for any title you pick out of the stack. You did well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes /forum/post/20824525

If you don't care for Bebop, you'll be able to weed out 1/2 of that catalog pretty quick. In any case you have a few thousand hours of listening pleasure ahead of you.

You should be able to get your money back by selling about 1/3 of them or less. Jazz LP buyers are crazy and there's probably someone in the world looking for any title you pick out of the stack. You did well.

My age is now showing. Please define Bebop for me

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Please post a for sale ad in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Kyser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.