1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Just 29 ATM.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Just two that are released. Probably 20-25 that are yet to be released.

I don't keep released items in my list so that I can better control receipt of new releases.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
372. I put anything I'm even remotely interested in (including whole seasons of TV shows) in my queue so that when there's nothing at the top I'm interested in I can quickly browse through and find something I want to see, at which point I'll move it near the top.

·
Registered
357 Posts
98. Pretty typical for me; I re-order them all the time as new releases move up into the queue, from the "below the line" list.

·
Registered
409 Posts
320ish, and thats after I removed all the TV series because I realize Im never going to have time to watch them. I used to hit the 500 limit quite frequently. What do you guys think about adding some AVSers to your netflix friends list? I find it very informative and helps me find other movies to add to my queue.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I have 75, which has been about my norm for the past year; that's about six months worth. I don't pay much attention to ordering except for the first ten or so. I mainly use my queue to hold titles I happen to hear about and am afraid I'll forget.

Quite often after seeing something I like I'll go look for stuff by the same director/actor and add them in right at the top.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
I'm really shocked how many things people have in there. I couldn't come up with even 50 if I tried (but I've probably already rented over 800, so that might make a difference).

·
Registered
355 Posts
238 right now, I have the 3 at a time plan and they are coming slooooooow (on purpose by Netflix I suspect. I think they are trying to limit me to 3 a week. I was running Blockbuster and Netflix both 3 at a time for a few months and that was heaven. I had movies at my door everyday. I canceled BB just because I didn't want to spend the extra money and boy I'm I missing that setup.

Having Netflix alone now is kind of annoying. I sent 3 back on the same day (Monday) it's now Wednesday and I haven't gotten anything yet. the Queue says two shipped today (Wednesday) and that they haven't received the 3rd (remember I sent them all in together. I bet I'll check tomorrow and they'll say they received it and they expect to ship my next movie on Friday (which I bet I won't get until Tuesday and so on...). Meanwhile I out and about trying by BB and am so tempted to stop in and rent Hung Fu hustle, which of course is on the Long wait list on Netflix. How could something so right, go so wrong?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Wow some of these numbers are high! But I can how people have that many and how it works for them.

I myself have 12.

·
Registered
196 Posts

I tend to browse and select things that look interesting. I then select from what is in que and move what I feel like watching to the top.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
393 + 12 future titles...

Is that wrong? ;)

·
Registered
847 Posts

1 - 20 of 29 Posts