AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, some of you might have read my posts in the last few days, but for those of you who didn't, I just moved into a new house, and I just got my 3 wega's delivered. I got a 27" Sony Trintron Wega, and the 40" Wega xbr 4:3 set, and the 50' Sony GWII. First of all they have not yet been hooked up, because it is 20degrees here in Ny, so I am letting them settle to room temp. first. But the 40" set all I have to say is WOW!, currently in my tv room is a old 32" Panny and this 40" dwarfs it, it actually looks wider than the GW2. Anyone who was looking at a 50" or so widescreen but their SO, wants a 4:3 this is the set to get. On first glance the GW2 looks small, but that is porbably because as I type this the 40" xbr is about four feet from me and the GW2 is upstairs. Well anyways these sets looks great asthetically(sp?) cannot wait until I put the stands together and start watching BOB and playing Vice City. My mom is buying a new computer and a new digital camera( sony of course), I will post pics.

Wega fan:

let me know if you get the 50" Gw2 and if they would PM for you

·
Registered
597 Posts
I certainly will, and am thinking I will go to CC next Saturday to get it. If the first CC don't go for it, I will travel to the next one. There are at least 4 in the surrounding area...so I am confident...

Thanks, and I will keep you posted...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.