Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not selling shoes.

I just keep getting happier with my projector purchase (Panny 701XU), but the projector is besides the point... it's the BIG screen that just keeps blowing me away... I was following a thread in the DVD section about DVD's you've watched more than 20 times. I thought anyone that watched ANY movie that many times must live in cave and have nothing better to do.... I jokingly named a few movies my wife watches on VHS that I was "forced" to watch maybe that much, one being When Harry Met Sally. Well, I bought her the DVD a couple days ago and we watched it last night.... it really starts to get watchable on a 83" widescreen! I was quite amazed at the quality (after having seen it on VHS on a 32" TV many times). I am starting to believe I could wear out a few DVDs.... now if I only had the time! Maybe if I watch Time Machine enough times I'll figure out how to go back and make time. :D

You can't go wrong buying any projector recommended here!

·
Registered
485 Posts
This is such a good point! I have seen so many debates about the "best projector" I have lost count. However, now that I have a PJ I have also lost a little interest in the debate! I've put 20 hours on my projector in the last couple of weeks watching TV and DVDs. I love it because the picture is so immersive. My little sister loves it because my mom lets her come over to watch movies on it. My stepfather loves it because he's a techno-dweeb. My wife loves it because I have finally shutup about getting a projector!

Sounds like a win-win-win-win-win to me! Great post visualcnc!

-Zak

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.