AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in process of updating the firmware to latest release, but once that is done, WHAT is next.. I have read more posts from 100's of people (a lot with conflicting views) on where to start. I know break i is essential, but what is the correct way to do this? Also, what settings should I use (Pre-calibration) to get the most out of BD movies, PS3, etc to start?

I plan on getting a professional calibration by one of the members here once I get the set broken in right to maximize it's potential.

I am all about doing it right the first time and not screwing up my $2K investment from the start. So any help from the AVS gurus would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
well i just purchased mine also and ive found that this set defends image retention pretty well right off the bat. i havent seen a trace of it. watched mnf last night and i changed channels to see if there was any image retention and there was none. movie mode is good enough to get you through the first 200hrs. then calibrate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts