AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOOOMEEEEGAWD!!! This IS reality tv. With HD input, it's like looking out your window at real life. In the words of Dickie V., "IT'S AWESOME BABY!" Thanks to all who posted regarding the Elites and Mits. Diamonds, esp. Tom Lamb and ekdo. Since I never got to see a Diamond in person, I was a little hesitant, but after reading your posts and seeing the Elite--the choice was clear.

Now, back to Lord of the Rings...

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Man, am I jealous. If I had the room for that thing, I would sell my car to buy it!! Does anyone take wives or kids as trade-ins on home theater equipment?

Pete in Louisiana

·
Registered
462 Posts
I only wish that set could be broken down as with some other alrge RPTV's...I don't think I could get it down my stairs which have a sharp angle. Anyone hear of a solution for getting the larger Elite's through some tight spaces?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats! I've seen that set several times and it sure has one fine picture. You're a lucky guy!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats! I hope you love your set and I am glad my posts were helpful.

Tom

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks, 92Hoo. I am glad I was of help.

Enjoy your set, I am enjoying mine. Maybe less time now to spend on this forum which has been fantastic. My thanks to all the posters that in turn also helped me make a informed and good buying decision.

Ekdo

·
Registered
107 Posts
My heartiest congratulations!

I've had my 730 for about 12 days and I can't get enough of HDTV. I continue to be in awe of this set. I watched my first non-anamorphic letterbox DVD (Office Space) tonight and was very pleasantly surprised by the internal line doubler. If I hadn't known before hand that it was non- anamorphic, I would never have guessed.

I had been considering the Hitachi XWX before bought the Elite, but this afternoon I was in CC and took another look at the XWX and it just didn't impress me as much as it did initially.

Enjoy your new set!

Boot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.