Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to posting in the forum, but have been lurking for about a month.

I'm awaiting my new Plasma, Panny 50phd8uk. I'm also trying to pick out speakers. Yesterday I experienced the sound of the def tech lineup. I liked the Mythos lineup as well as the 7000 series, but heres my problem. The way the room is setup only allows for me to mount my speakers next to the plasma on the wall. Can others suggest speakers that wall mount? I plan on going out this weekend to a couple of places to look and listen to speakers. My buget allows for a complete set for around 2K. I will be driving the speakers with a Denon 3806 and will watch movies with a Denon 1920. We primary watch movies, maybe about 85% of the time, but still enjoy listening to CD's.

TIA,

Paul

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Welcome Paul,

You might want to check out www.axiomaudio.com , some of my fellow Axiom buddies own the new Architecture On-Wall Series that are ideal for next to plasmas, or you could mount many of their other models using their full metal bracket. Good Luck and welcome.

Randy

Axiom m60ti's vp150 ep500 4-Qs8's (7.1)

Denon 2805

Sanyo Z2 Projector

Panasonic S97S HDMI DVD

Prismasonic H600 Anamorphic lens

10ft wide 2.35 DIY screen

·
Banned
8,503 Posts
The Mythos is a very nice system, but a bit pricey. For a similar look and sound for much less, I would consider the Athena WS series (available at most Best Buy stores.)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Is that 2k with or without sub? Also, have you looked at in-wall speakers at all?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry....The 2k is without sub, but if possible I'd like to keep the whole setup at 2k. This allows me to have a little extra cash to spend on something else. Possible an all in one remote....

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love my setup. Klipsch RVX-42 (LCR), RSX-5 (4 surrounds). The RVX-42's are wall mountable.

Energy Take series are also wall mountable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.