AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your help. They are Palermo 5.1 pro series 111. I cant find anything on the net about them. Guy said he paid $500 and sold them to me for $200. Tried them out and they clearer than the Aiwa speakers I had. The sub seems to lack power or its my Aiwa reciever that doesnt push them.

I was wondering if they are any good?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Got any pics?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBomber /forum/post/0

Need your help. They are Palermo 5.1 pro series 111. I cant find anything on the net about them. Guy said he paid $500 and sold them to me for $200. Tried them out and they clearer than the Aiwa speakers I had. The sub seems to lack power or its my Aiwa reciever that doesnt push them.

I was wondering if they are any good?

Did the "guy" happen to approach in a parking lot?

Looks to me like you paid $200 for $20 worth of parts thrown together in a box.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts

Quote:

Is it a passive subwoofer or powered? A passive one will need a hefty amp to push it.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:

They sound a lot better than the aiwa speaker that came with the aiwa reciever I bought at best buy. anyway here are some pics.

That doesn't really surprise me as it is tough to make something worse the Aiwa, maybe something by Daewoo, but not much else.

If you like them great, but I doubt they are worth what you paid

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by davdev /forum/post/0

That doesn't really surprise me as it is tough to make something worse the Aiwa, maybe something by Daewoo, but not much else.

If you like them great, but I doubt they are worth what you paid

lol, thx for the info. what 5.1 speakers would you recommend? $250 to $400 budget.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.