Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the Diva 6.1 system with the free center channel. Had to do a little tweeking though, I had nowhere to mount the R3's so Steve gave me a package with the 4.1's for the same price. ($1898) Take a look at the picture of my room and give me your opinions on whether I should place my TV along the 15' wall or the 26' wall. I'm leaning towards the 15' wall and covering the window. Thanks all for your info, I've been reading and stalling for almost a year now and it feels good to get the ball rolling. My next step is to get a Denon 3802 and 12 gauge Home Depot wire. Where should I get my Banana plugs?

Thanks

piyow

Theater layout

·
Registered
799 Posts
If the 15' sidewall is the one with the 'blue-green' window facing the entrance at the other end of the room then I think you have a sensible option there except that your left rear speaker (4.1) will be stand in the middle of the room all by itself. Have you thought about putting the TV (with front/center speakers combo) in the middle of the room facing the blue-green window? This way you can use the walls for the rear surround and can even go 6.1 later if wanted. Of course you probably have to have some sort of partition behind the TV combo making the view from the entrance not as revealing.

Anyhow, welcome to the wonderful world of Diva's and may them bring you years of joy. I use AR banana plugs from BestBuy & generic 12g wires for my Diva's.

PF

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should said this earlier but right now the room is completely empty but eventually I was going to throw a sectional couch and either a pool table or a corner bar or both if they would fit.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the Diva (Dark) side!

·
Registered
488 Posts
welcome!

your secret hand shake and tattoo are in the mail!

:)

enjoy!

-b

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.