1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Budget: I'd really like to spend no more then $2500

2. Seating distance: Roughly 9 feet

3. Size/placement limitations: I'm thinking 50 to 60?? no real limitations

4. Uses and sources: Watch sports,play video games, Have PC connected to it for web an game/movie.

5. Room lighting: I would say its a medium lit room an can be made somewhat dark.

Thank you to anyone with input. This will be my first decent tv to buy so i'd like something reliable. i had a sony nx?? lcd that after 22 days started to random power off an i cant think of some more irritating then that.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
For that price you can get a top of the line TV. I just picked up the 55LW5600 55" 3D TV from LG for a good grand less then your budget. Reliability is hit or miss it seems like with all brands from my experience. Either your lucky or your not. Ive got my PC connected to it and it is a great TV as a monitor as well. I had a low end 47" Westinghouse that is still going that I just replaced with this TV after 4 years so you never know. If your really looking to spend all of you budget you probably can get an even higher end TV.

·
Registered
767 Posts
You can get a lot of TV for $2500 nowadays. So to spend you money wisely, you may want to check out the HDTV shootout on 9/17-9/18 before you decide what to get. Hope it helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.