AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just a BT-370 from best buy as my replacement to the LG HTIB from a few years ago that puked out on me. I was wondering if I could get a general setup that will give me optimal Bluray performance, I dont have much free time at the moment (wife is 9month prego and due anytime) to comb through all the options. Ive had the unit for 3 days and just last night opened it. I have a room that is Id said 16x16 with a 50in Samsung plasma, Direct TV HD. Ive been reading some about this ARC thing but I dont know if that will work with the samsung tv. At the moment I have HDMI from SBT to TV, HDMI from AVR to TV and an Optical from TV to AVR. I was wonder if this is a fine setup? Also there are alot of options that im not 100% sure of in the Setup menu for the New Unit. All im looking for is a quick run through of some of the important things I need to get great sounding audio. Thanks guys and if there is already a setup for dummies threat please point me in that direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.