Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been reading this thread for the last year and have learned much. Thanks to all who contribute.

This will be my first step in the Front PJ world and I decided to go with the Sony HS-10 based on what I have read & heard from everyone. I should receive it next week sometime and will hook up HTPC & send pictures when am finished playing :D

Jammar

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be using my homemade Parkland screen (that I learned how to make on this site) and if that doesn't work out I will see what everyone else if having the best results with.

jammarjim

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sweet, getting into the FP world with an HS-10 is awesome. Your starting off on the right foot with that purchase. On the first purchase, most people like myself are so amazed with it that you are mezmerized for weeks on end.Its really hard to get off the addiction once you start.

I hope you enjoy it.

brian

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for your support. I had to order overseas since I was not having any luck in US. I have heard good things in past and it was fairly simple process so far. I am too impatient to wait any longer:)

I really wanted to have by Christmas! With any luck I'll be watching all my favorites on the big screen soon:D :D :D

jammarjim

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by proj_lvr
Sweet, getting into the FP world with an HS-10 is awesome. Your starting off on the right foot with that purchase. On the first purchase, most people like myself are so amazed with it that you are mezmerized for weeks on end.Its really hard to get off the addiction once you start.

I hope you enjoy it.

brian

The addiction gets worse and worse. The first purchase is almost the easiest, because as Brian says, the "WOW" factor never higher.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.