AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called av123 intending on buying four 4.1's and a C3 center. Steve spent over 1/2 hour with me going over my room set-up. Due to my open family room geometry w/ 18 ft ceilings he suggested I change to 6.1 mains, 2.1 rear, and C3 center.

He modified his special so I pay for the 6.1's and 2.1 's and get the center free. He offered the new Hsu sub at a discount but not a sweet enough discount for me to jump right now.

Steve said about 70% of the ship container #2 is sold out for June 1-15 delivery.

I am looking forward to mating these babies with my Pioneer 53" TV.

Steve was a pleasure to deal with.

Vince

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My couch lies flush against the back wall. I have no side wall on one side and a 3 ft short wall on the other side of the couch. It is open into the adjacent rooms. The surrounds will have to sit on speaker stands 6 inches from both sides of the couch armrests. Steve said that would not be good for the R3's.

Vince

·
Registered
488 Posts
congrats my man!

and welcome to the C.O.D. --(church of diva).

you'll be getting your tattoo kit, and secret hand-shake instructions in the mail. :)

now then, make sure you break your divas in before you make your mind up about the sonics. they keep getting better. :)

---and as i'm sure you've read in many posts, if your into it, PM me with your address, and i'll get a cool little break-in c.d. off to you.

it really helped my 6.1's blossom, and open up! this c.d. helps too if your diva's are fed a good amp with lots of clean power. the woffers will dance like john travolta. ---(that's a good thing by the way ;)

--the c.d. is no biggie, just a small tool to help out.

then post your thoughts to the forum after about 3 months of break in time. or post along the way. ;)

have fun, turn it up, and find out who your cool nieghbors are!

enjoy!

-b

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Hi...I would like to request these types of threads be placed in the Official Diva thread. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.