1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chief Mfg.

PSM 2000

Universal Plasma Wall Mount

Look no further for a cost-effective mounting solution.

The PSM is the lowest priced mount on the market while providing key features and functionality.

Each PSM Mount is a unique, one-piece custom bracket that cuts down on installation time, provides the slimmest fit possible for each display and lowers your shipping costs.

Perfect for all basic Large Flat Panel Display installations, including large LCD displays.

Custom one piece bracket design

UL listed for proven strength

Seismic rated for safer installations

Sturdy steel construction: wall mount uses more surface area for balance and stability

Low profile - 1" standard mount depth

Offers quick installation and quick release

Display installs in landscape view only

Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch

Multiple accessories provide solutions for even the most difficult installation

Lateral shift capabilities with accessory on most brackets. Non-standard lengths of ENS extrusion are available up to 108".

SPECIFICATIONS

Depth from Wall:

Approximately 1" (may vary). Mount designed to meet manufacturer requirements for more/less airspace.

Overall Dimensions:

Vary depending on display manufacturing/model

Mounts:

to 16" on-center studs, most 60"+ displays include 24" on-center stud pattern

Color:

Black

Weight Capacity:

175 lbs.

79.37 kg

Click here to view all of the compatible Plasma TV Models

will this wall mount work for the pioneer 5020 or do i need to buy a new one...

also my old panasonic 42 inch weighs 65 pounds.. should it hold up for my new 5020 or will it need reinforcemnt

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes this mount should work with no problems. Chief makes some pretty sturdy and high quality mounts too. Pioneers don't have any weird hole pattern or anything like that I've never used this mount but just reading the caption it supports the weight, so there's no reason it shouldn't.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and where do i get the correct bolts... is it as easy as taking down my old panasonic and putting up my new pioneer.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow i hope i have the bolts because all that is there is the mount on the wall.. or are the bolts the one that are screwed in to the panasonic...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow i might be **** out of luck because i dont even have that box anymore.. all i have is my mount on the wall that is hooked to the panasonic.. am i out of luck and if so can u buy bolts or woudl i have to buy a new mount

·
Registered
18,848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy13 /forum/post/14218426

wow i might be **** out of luck because i dont even have that box anymore.. all i have is my mount on the wall that is hooked to the panasonic.. am i out of luck and if so can u buy bolts or woudl i have to buy a new mount

Call Chief MFG to see if they still have the bolts for your mount and plasma.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
you'd think they'd at least have a database to show which bolts you need for the available displays so you could go to the hardware store and buy the bolts yourself

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys... d nice the other day u told me if i had a psm 2000 or the other codes on there are psm 2051 and psm 2250 that i currently use to mount my panasonic comm model 42 inch.. well today i got my new 5020 and the holes are shorter in width while the panny are spread out 26 inch width the pioneer is 20 inch width... so this mount wont do i thought u guys told me it should work..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts