AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up one of these babies from BJ's wholesale for $499, I am assuming that it is equivalent to the HF85? A few questions, what is the difference between the HF15 and the HF84 or HF85, the specs seem comparable. And without getting Walter Chan's canned diatribe how all of these TV's are made cheaply oveseas, what is the consensus on this TV without searching all over the place for a few opinions. BTW, I can live with the geometry issues thus far. Thanks!

·
Registered
15,715 Posts
Wow, where've you been?! :)

Consensus: Not a bad TV, especially at the price you got it at. ;)

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldonandy
I just picked up one of these babies from BJ's wholesale for $499, I am assuming that it is equivalent to the HF85? A few questions, what is the difference between the HF15 and the HF84 or HF85, the specs seem comparable. And without getting Walter Chan's canned diatribe how all of these TV's are made cheaply oveseas, what is the consensus on this TV without searching all over the place for a few opinions. BTW, I can live with the geometry issues thus far. Thanks!
The Toshiba 26HF15 is a special model sold exclusively only at membership warehouses, like Costco for example. There is no difference between the 26HF15 and 26HF85 at all. Costco lists the Toshiba 26HF15 for $499.99 also.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Q, I had to take a little break, I had to appease the wife and spend a little money in her direction on some re-decorating in the house. Now I am back, freshly ready to re-consume myself with the forum and my current focus has been on TV's and DVD recorders for spare rooms because as you know, I am pretty set with my main set up. It doesn't seem like there is much improvement in the DVD player world anyway or to start to re-think anything else. Anyway, good to see you are around as well, to stay on track I was curious to get some good opinions on this set, it seems like a neat little TV for the den.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.