AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so finally all my home theatre items came in. I just want to say thank you for everyones help. Just the general information ive read on the forums helped me out a lot. And i am very please with the setup i have now due to everyones info and opinions. I went with a panasonic x57 for my reciever, a dayton 10 inch sub,and klipsch quintet II speakers. They totally blow away my HTIB setup i had before.Now I just gotta setup the sub and little tweaking here and there.
Just wanna say thanks again for helping this noob.

everyone have a great day,

Chris

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohcrapitschris /forum/post/12903963

Okay so finally all my home theatre items came in. I just want to say thank you for everyones help. Just the general information ive read on the forums helped me out a lot. And i am very please with the setup i have now due to everyones info and opinions. I went with a panasonic x57 for my reciever, a dayton 10 inch sub,and klipsch quintet II speakers. They totally blow away my HTIB setup i had before.Now I just gotta setup the sub and little tweaking here and there.
Just wanna say thanks again for helping this noob.

everyone have a great day,

Chris

Congrats, and enjoy your system! Start saving, as you will be upgrading in the next couple of years...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts