AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can get the jvc for about the same price of the epson. what would you do? which will be the better choice im not looking for crazy tech answers just your thoughts and experience thanks. i was also looking at the epson 8350 ik its not in the same league at the other but how much of a performace difference is it for the price differnce. my room is completly dark with no ambient light. walls are painted dark grey. i have 10.5ft for throw distance and i will be sitting 10ft away. please help thanks

·
Registered
685 Posts
My vote is for the JVC. I have the rs10 and picked it over the Epson 8500. The JVC has better build quality and in my eye, a better picture.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie2075 /forum/post/20895876

i can get the jvc for about the same price of the epson. what would you do? which will be the better choice im not looking for crazy tech answers just your thoughts and experience thanks. i was also looking at the epson 8350 ik its not in the same league at the other but how much of a performace difference is it for the price differnce. my room is completly dark with no ambient light. walls are painted dark grey. i have 10.5ft for throw distance and i will be sitting 10ft away. please help thanks

Can you tell me where you can get the JVC for the same price as Epson 8700?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.