AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go it was long since we had not talked about JVC, the manufacturer will present in autumn 2015 CEDIA DENVER its new range homecinema, these 3 new models JVC DLA 12 1080p resolution with I-Shift and finally, a native 4K !! ..... If this is the model 4K, nothing too exciting you say ...... nay no mistake, the three projectors will be equipped with a laser source beam and dual blue phosphor wheel .

First the DLA-LAHC6 should be marketed to € 5,999, the second DLA-LAHD8 to 7999 € and finally the only model will be the native 4k JVC DLA-HD10 to 9999 € also laser.

Finally we will be able to talk on the forum JVC and especially we bet they have found a solution to the low point of their range lights ....

source :

http://www.projection-homecinema.fr/forum/topic/509-jvc-dla-lahd1-hd8-et-hd10-nouvelle-gamme-homecinema-laser-4k-native-9999%E2%82%AC/

·
Registered
998 Posts
More like April Cruels. You know we're all waiting for this!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes. Very Cruel LOL.

Will the JVC X900 accept a upscaled 4k image from a bd player like the oppo and pioneer bdp-88fd? I wonder if u need one of the newer true 4k tv to take advantage of this feature.

·
Registered
30,250 Posts
Yes. Very Cruel LOL.

Will the JVC X900 accept a upscaled 4k image from a bd player like the oppo and pioneer bdp-88fd? I wonder if u need one of the newer true 4k tv to take advantage of this feature.
As long as the upscaled material is not copy protected by HDCP 2.2, then it will accept a 4K input.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
They should ban April Fool's jokes on the forum...

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts