AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** SOLD ***

2nd owner – bought from a member, and always housed in non-smoking environment.

Up for sale is my beloved RS20 (AKA HD 750) projector. It is in great condition and comes with less than 1,600 hours on its 1st and original lamp. Firmware was upgraded to v1.1 so you could customize CMS further.

Comes with original box (though it said RS10), remote, power cord and electronic manual (cd-rom). No warranty remaining on the unit. but it has great convergence and uniformity.

PayPal add 3% and add packing and shipping within CONUS ($39 to $59 depending on east/west coast) using UPS with insurance.

Local pickup is welcome and no shipping charge.

Please pm if you want add’l pictures or have questions.

Thanks for looking,

·
Premium Member
4,522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbud0  /t/1419272/jvc-dla-rs20-aka-hd750-great-condition#post_22200229

2nd owner – bought from a member, and always housed in non-smoking environment.

Up for sale is my beloved RS20 (AKA HD 750) projector. It is in great condition and comes with less than 1,600 hours on its 1st and original lamp. Firmware was upgraded to v1.1 so you could customize CMS further.

Comes with original box (though it said RS10), remote, power cord and electronic manual (cd-rom). No warranty remaining on the unit. but it has great convergence and uniformity.

PayPal add 3% and add packing and shipping within CONUS ($39 to $59 depending on east/west coast) using UPS with insurance.

Local pickup is welcome and no shipping charge.

Please pm if you want add’l pictures or have questions.

Thanks for looking,

Why is the box from an RS10?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Long story but I ended up keeping the RS10 w/ a new lamp since someone backed out from a deal and I want to ensure safe shipping for the RS20.

It is sold but I've problem updating the ad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts