AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sell for $999 OBO plus any other costs, i.e. shipping, paypal etc... Original owner. Purchased June 2009 from Digital Craze. Calibrated to ISF standards by Jeff Meier. In use for just under 3 1/2 years. Very lightly used as could only be watched at night. We did not have a dark enough room for our 0 gain screen to watch with daylight shining on it. This Projector was mounted on the ceiling. We have the ceiling mount, original box, remote and manual. Actual projector is packed away. Serious buyers only. Prefer pickup to shipping. Loacted in N. LA County, CA near Magic Mountain. Used and stored inside in a Non Smoking environment. Willing to deal, need the space it is taking up in our small house and also need the money. We have feeddback from selling on other sites. We prefer to deal over the phone so if interested and serious let us know so that we can contact you directly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Interested in your projector. Is it still available? What is the physical and functional condition? Do you know the lamp hours? I could offer you $800.00 paid via PayPal. I am in Richardson, TX 75082 to check on shipping. My name is Ryan and my telephone is 972-342-2976.

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts