AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my JVC DLA-RS4810u 3D Projector.

NOTE: the RS4810 is similar to the DLA-RS48 & DLA-x55 models -- the RS4810 came with an additional year of warranty along with a special QA inspection).

This projector has approximately 706 normal lamp [not high lamp] hours and it was recently grayscale and gamma calibrated (gamma = 2.22). I'm the original owner and this projector was purchased from an authorized USA JVC dealer (AVS). It works great and it's never given me a ounce of trouble and, best of all, it throws a really gorgeous image! As seen in the photo it looks new — its been mostly untouched and thoroughly enjoyed in a smoke free home.

Comes complete with the box, manual, warranty card, and a virtually new remote control (it was only used once or twice before programming the universal remote). The original sales receipt is also available upon request.

This is a very nice - NON-Refurbished - unit at a heck of a price for a high contrast ratio JVC 3D projector (don't be fooled or confused about this one... this is a quality first run like-new projector in the box (NO refurb problems here!)!! The DLA-RS4810 comes with a 3 year warranty and this projector still has about 1.5 years left!! Also, please do not confuse this projector with an RS45 or RS46. This model has eSHift2 + CMS and it's new much longer lasting lamp system is more stable [less dimming] over time requiring fewer calibrations than an RS45 class machine.

Price does not include shipping. Buyer pays actual cost of shipping. The unit will be double boxed for safe shipping. There is no charge for local pickup. I'll accept checks or money orders and will ship after it clears -- add 3% for Paypal (negotiable).

If interested please PM me with your shipping info (address + Zip) and I'l figure out shipping costs and get back to you (or if you prefer it's 24" x 24" x 16" and 45 lbs shipped from 14075).

Thanks for looking!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts