AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 JVC G1000's for my backyard theater (1 for spare parts). Because of a pool in the backyard, the closest I could get the projector to the screen was about 35 feet. Unfortunately the picture is about 2 feet taller than my screen is. I have the PSA-2 program for settings tweaking. Is it possible to set it up to basically clip the top or bottom of the picture in such a way that ratio changes and the bottom of the screen is just clipped off or compressed. Basically, can I change the height and aspect ratio so that I can see the entire picture?

If I can't do anything with the projector, I would like to setup either Media Player and/or Playstation 3 to letter box the video and put it toward the top. One problem with this is that when you put Media Player in full screen mode and the video is letterboxed, the video is in the center. I don't want to move the picture up to accomodate this because the not-so-black box on the top would have to shift up and over my screen, and into my neighbors window.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts