1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
I've got my G1000 already calibrated with a husbox in the classified section. Willing to negociate on the price, going to ebay soon methinks.

Larry

------------------

G15 D-ILA

Lexicon MC1 7.1 system

Radeon Based HTPC

NHT, velodyne & bag end speaker systems

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by videohot:
I've got my G1000 already calibrated with a husbox in the classified section. Willing to negociate on the price, going to ebay soon methinks.

Larry
Larry,

Why aren't you using the WhisperFlow with your G15? Are you interested in selling the Whisperflow separate?

------------------

William
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...nce=0&res=high

·
Premium Member
7,246 Posts
That unit has been on ebay for a while. They is one in need of repair also there. The high bid for it right now is around 350.00. Care to take a chance at having it repaired?! Maybe someone can make the deal of the year.

------------------

Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
I am mounting the G15 in an area above my equipment cabinet (former closet) and venting the air down to the basement. The screen will be mounted on a different side of the room against a window wall. Just waiting for the Greyhawk Electrol and black velvet drapes to arrive. The drapes when not in use draw into an area in back of the fireplace and are not really visable.

I should have some pics available when the whole project is done.

If interested in the hushbox buy the package and sell the projector? http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

I feel it has more value as a package however I am open to offers via email. Please, no more..whats the lowest you will take "negociations".

Larry

------------------

G15 D-ILA

Lexicon MC1 7.1 system

Radeon Based HTPC

NHT, velodyne & bag end speaker systems

[This message has been edited by videohot (edited 08-01-2001).]

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread, this could make for some spare parts for my G1000. (I hope).

------------------

JVC G1000 DILA

Stewart Greyhawk

Sony: SAT-B3, DTC-100,STR-DA777ES Receiver

Toshiba: SD-3109 DVD

Proscan 27" TV

B&W: DM601, CC6, DS6B, 800ASW speakers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.