AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my NX5 is a few months old and it's starting to get the vertical green lines more and more. Happened once yesterday, and once today already. The first time it happened it didn't happen again for a few weeks or so.

Is there some kind of firmware fix for this? Or is this something that's just going to get worse and worse until I have it fixed?

I know turning off and on the projector isn't great for the bulb, so it's pretty annoying that the only way to get rid of the lines is to do just that.

Any insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
From what I saw on the owner thread, you have to send it back for repair.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
No reason to start a new thread. This should be in the regular owners one.

I agree it must be exchanged.

·
26,161 Posts
So my NX5 is a few months old and it's starting to get the vertical green lines more and more. Happened once yesterday, and once today already. The first time it happened it didn't happen again for a few weeks or so.

Is there some kind of firmware fix for this? Or is this something that's just going to get worse and worse until I have it fixed?

I know turning off and on the projector isn't great for the bulb, so it's pretty annoying that the only way to get rid of the lines is to do just that.

Any insight would be appreciated.
No reason to start a new thread. This should be in the regular owners one.

I agree it must be exchanged.
Imatk:

Sorry to hear about your issues with the projector. That being said, we want to keep all questions, comments etc in the owner's threads (as a centralized resource)

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-digital-hi-end-projectors-3-000-usd-msrp/3038288-official-jvc-rs3000-nx9-jvc-rs2000-nx7-n7-jvc-rs1000-nx5-n5-owners-thread.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.