AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am considering the purchase of the JVC-DLA - RS2 or the JVC-DLA- RS1x. Can someone please suggest to me some places to purchase these models that have a good reputation but also have good pricing. (Of course I am trying to find the best deal)

Second - I am trying to find the best screen for the money without breaking the bank. The space for the screen that I have is 9' wide by 7'2" tall. The projector would be ceiling mounted and about 15' from the screen. The viewer would also be about 15' from the screen. Light in the room is well controlled (it is basically a cave). However, it would be nice to have some lights on behind the view in the back of the room. Inputs would be Blu-ray movies and HDTV DirecTV. In theory the projector could be moved further back in the room up to 22'- 23'.

Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Shhh... We don't talk about pricing on this forum. Call this number 877-823-4452

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwussow /forum/post/14239118

Hello,

I am considering the purchase of the JVC-DLA - RS2 or the JVC-DLA- RS1x. Can someone please suggest to me some places to purchase these models that have a good reputation but also have good pricing. (Of course I am trying to find the best deal)

Second - I am trying to find the best screen for the money without breaking the bank. The space for the screen that I have is 9' wide by 7'2" tall. The projector would be ceiling mounted and about 15' from the screen. The viewer would also be about 15' from the screen. Light in the room is well controlled (it is basically a cave). However, it would be nice to have some lights on behind the view in the back of the room. Inputs would be Blu-ray movies and HDTV DirecTV. In theory the projector could be moved further back in the room up to 22'- 23'.

Thanks for any assistance.

welcome, but you might want to read this sticky:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/annou...php?f=24&a=119

AV Science icon at the top left of each page is a link to their store. Excellent service and competitive.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster /forum/post/14239206

AV Science icon at the top left of each page is a link to their store. Excellent service and competitive.

I second the motion!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I purchased my RS1 and screen from our good buddy Jason T. right here at our wonderful sponsor AVS. Service and advice can't be beat!

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
I'll second that! Wait, I am biased. Oh well.

Seriously, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or whatnot.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts