AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

I just bought this projector secondhand last week. It just arrived on Saturday. After doing my taxes on Sunday, I was surprised to know that I was getting a lot more money back from the IRS so I ended up buying a more expensive new projector yesterday. I hooked up the JVC to ensure it worked. The picture is fantastic. I took the attached pictures of the unit.

To describe the projector's performance, I'll use the description from the prior owner who had more experience with the unit (see below). It still has only about 430 hours on original lamp so total hours on projector is 430.

For an extra $125, I will include 2 pairs of brand new (unopened ESTAR 3D glasses along with 2 emitters.

"For sale is my JVC RS 45. Purchased new about 2 years ago from AVS. It has very good convergence with no more than a quarter pixel off in any area. Used in a dedicated room only for movies, it only has 430 hours on the original bulb and has been tracked for brightness loss with only about 10% loss ( lux measurement). This unit has worked flawlessly for me with no issues. The unit has a few minor scratches on the top in the metal casing (hardly noticeable as they are not through the black finish) and a slight scratch in the gold metal ring around the outside of the lens (caused by my anamorphic lens accidentally touching it in setup ). I am selling it as I upgraded to the 4910. Unit will come shipped with manual , remote ,all original packing and double boxed ( as it was originally shipped from AVS to me)."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts