AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new JVC DLA X500 Projector for sale. (Virtually the same as the RS4910 and RS49)
It comes with everything from the factory.
I wanted to mount this in my media room with my 130" screen, but it just barely doesn't fill the screen completely due to my shallow room.
It has 20 hours on the original bulb and is about as close to new as possible.
I really want to keep this projector, but it drives me crazy that it doesn't completely fill my screen and rather than getting a new screen, I'm going to go with a different projector.

Sold

I'm in Portland, OR, but can ship it at buyer's expense.

Reactions: nashou66

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I have a like new JVC DLA X500 Projector for sale. (Virtually the same as the RS4910 and RS49)
It comes with everything from the factory.
I wanted to mount this in my media room with my 130" screen, but it just barely doesn't fill the screen completely due to my shallow room.
It has 20 hours on the original bulb and is about as close to new as possible.
I really want to keep this projector, but it drives me crazy that it doesn't completely fill my screen and rather than getting a new screen, I'm going to go with a different projector.

$2900

I'm in Portland, OR, but can ship it at buyer's expense.
Would you accept $2500 shipped?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, but that's too low.
PM sent.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
It says sold in first post now.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Love this PJ, thanks Jarrod for the great packing and upkeep of this PJ it was like bran new!!!

Nashou

Reactions: old corps

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love this PJ, thanks Jarrod for the great packing and upkeep of this PJ it was like bran new!!!

Nashou
Thanks, Nashou for the fast payment!
I hope you enjoy the X500R!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts