AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$3200 OBO + Actual Shipping Cost via FedEx(please no low balling)

Accepted a 9-month job assignment overseas and do not want my like-new JVC PJ to sit around unused that long.

Purchased from an Authorized Retailer Brick and Mortar on June 8, 2016, NOT FROM AN ONLINE DEALER (see photo receipt). This unit has not been registered yet under my name, and I promise you that you can register it for the full warranty under you name. It was purchased June 8th, 2016.

A-stock, NOT a Refurb. NOT a B-Stock

This projector is in mint condition all around. I have 107 hours on it and it has functioned perfectly from the very beginning.

eBay: Scarlett7710 (100%, 800+ transactions, Audiogon Marc1006 100%, 32 transactions)

Unit is calibrated; however, I save the initial calibration settings and will email them to you if you wish to reset the factory settings at some point.

*Included is a like-new, purchased new in June of 2016 Spyder 5 Pro.

I have all original packaging, double box, manual, remote (will not ship with batteries to avoid damage to unit), and power cord.

Everything is like-new. My home is non-smoking, pet free.

Please call or text me at 347-730-9858

Marc S.

***I uploaded a YouTube video so you can see the actual projector in action: Go to YouTube and type in "JVC x550RB eBay Sale 073016"

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
$3200 OBO + Actual Shipping Cost via FedEx(please no low balling)

Accepted a 9-month job assignment overseas and do not want my like-new JVC PJ to sit around unused that long.

Purchased from an Authorized Retailer Brick and Mortar on June 8, 2016, NOT FROM AN ONLINE DEALER (see photo receipt). This unit has not been registered yet under my name, and I promise you that you can register it for the full warranty under you name. It was purchased June 8th, 2016.

A-stock, NOT a Refurb. NOT a B-Stock

This projector is in mint condition all around. I have 107 hours on it and it has functioned perfectly from the very beginning.

eBay: Scarlett7710 (100%, 800+ transactions, Audiogon Marc1006 100%, 32 transactions)

Unit is calibrated; however, I save the initial calibration settings and will email them to you if you wish to reset the factory settings at some point.

*Included is a like-new, purchased new in June of 2016 Spyder 5 Pro.

I have all original packaging, double box, manual, remote (will not ship with batteries to avoid damage to unit), and power cord.

Everything is like-new. My home is non-smoking, pet free.

Please call or text me at 347-730-9858

Marc S.

***I uploaded a YouTube video so you can see the actual projector in action: Go to YouTube and type in "JVC x550RB eBay Sale 073016"
Hi marc, can't see the video, can you post a link ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Pioneer RS2/Pro-fpj1 might have just died. Is this the JVC model sold in Canada that is equivalent to the x550R?

Thanks,

Darin

PS. I think this is the same model. JVC simply doesn't list the "B" at the end of the model number. If my Pioneer is dead, I will text you to see if you still have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts