AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This new guy (me) needs some help with layout of furniture and general placement of items in my theatre setup. I made a simple drawing, tried to make it to scale as possible (chair is not to scale). I left out the end tables and the coffee table. Anyways, the room is empty and willing to move ANYTHING around. I am at a point where we do not like how the room is layed out. Suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks,

K.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All I really want is to find the best place for the TV, placement of the furniture, and allow optimum placement of speakers. Right now I just have a Sony HTIB with the surounds mounted up at ceiling level that desperately needs to be upgraded. The TV is a 46" Panasonic PZ85 Plasma.

Tha problem we are having is this setup shown above is in the path of our major walkways. Also the tv is not centered to our viewing pleasure. We have tried a few other spots in the past before we got this tv, but now I want it mounted on the wall and when I do this, I want it to be mounted on the right wall. Thanks and hope someone can give some good suggestions.

K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts