AVS Forum banner

6081 - 6100 of 6377 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I'm very happy with the Ghibli addition. I hope to see more animation and anime in the store (c'mon FUNimation). If you are also interested in titles like these, please speak with your wallet and pick some of these up.

Also, if these kind of titles interest you, please add a "like" to MAttHEATLifer's post above this one. If we can get a lot of likes on that post, I can share that with Kaleidescape.

EDIT: I'm looking at the download size on all of these and they seem to be 45-50GB. That's really solid for an animation title in HD. should look spectacular. For reference, my rips of these titles off Blu-ray clock in at half or less than half of that size.

Reactions: A7mad78

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm very happy with the Ghibli addition. I hope to see more animation and anime in the store (c'mon FUNimation). If you are also interested in titles like these, please speak with your wallet and pick some of these up.
kALEIDESCAPE is winning so much lately, that they must be tired of winning, unfortunately my credit cards are on life support from StarWars, Disney, Early Releases, Pixar, Bond and the Oscar movies.:D

I recommend the following starter pack
Spirited Away
Arriety
Ponyo
Castle in the sky
Howl's moving castle

By the way.... Premiere systems are going the way of the Dodo.

·
Registered
667 Posts
kALEIDESCAPE is winning so much lately, that they must be tired of winning, unfortunately my credit cards are on life support from StarWars, Disney, Early Releases, Pixar, Bond and the Oscar movies.:D

I recommend the following starter pack
Spirited Away
Arriety
Ponyo
Castle in the sky
Howl's moving castle

By the way.... Premiere systems are going the way of the Dodo.

They made significant improvement in there store lately by adding the missing studio and audio codices

Well done K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
They made significant improvement in there store lately by adding the missing studio and audio codices

Well done K

Maybe our bitching worked? :)

Reactions: Aareses

·
Registered
21,127 Posts
I suspect that with Covid-19 and movies theaters closed that studios had an extra incentive and time to work with Kaleidescape and other digital rights to get some $$ into the studios.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I suspect that with Covid-19 and movies theaters closed that studios had an extra incentive and time to work with Kaleidescape and other digital rights to get some $$ into the studios.

We have a say “ some people's disasters are other's benefits “

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
These studio deals don't happen that fast, generally. Anything you are seeing landing in the store lately has been being worked on for a much longer time frame to get the deal done, process the content, and get it all live.

·
Registered
667 Posts
These studio deals don't happen that fast, generally. Anything you are seeing landing in the store lately has been being worked on for a much longer time frame to get the deal done, process the content, and get it all live.

Of course and we appreciate what k done and will done it’s and also people here and there comment was valued by K itself to make there custmer happy and bring more aboard

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Just ordered my Strato 12 TB.

Welcome to the club! Feel free to post or direct message if you have any questions and definitely post your feedback thoughts once you get it all set up.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the club! Feel free to post or direct message if you have any questions and definitely post your feedback thoughts once you get it all set up.

Thanks. Definitely excited.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Reactions: ScottSFA

·
Registered
485 Posts
So quick question, since I’ll be a new Kscape owner. I have about 150 4K blu-ray movies, is there any way for me to integrate these into my Kscape system?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
So quick question, since I’ll be a new Kscape owner. I have about 150 4K blu-ray movies, is there any way for me to integrate these into my Kscape system?

No I have around 60 4k bd but i stop and now just buy from K as they are much convince just if I want to watch 3D I buy a disc and now rare watch 3D as the HDR give me more immersive viewing

·
Registered
485 Posts
No I have around 60 4k bd but i stop and now just buy from K as they are much convince just if I want to watch 3D I buy a disc and now rare watch 3D as the HDR give me more immersive viewing

That’s what I figured. I do have the Panasonic 9000 player, so whenever I wanna watch a movie, I’ll just pop it in there.

Reactions: A7mad78
6081 - 6100 of 6377 Posts