AVS Forum banner
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

Kane and Lynch

1000 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  confidenceman
Jeuss this game is all over the place, i turned to answer the phone and the next thing i know im in cuba. Am I almost done this god forsaken game!!??
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Is the full game different then the demo? I quite enjoyed it..
The game is fun it just has it's flaws like the aiming. If they would of nailed the aiming i would of enjoyed the game a whole lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballDen /forum/post/12872063

Jeuss this game is all over the place, i turned to answer the phone and the next thing i know im in cuba. Am I almost done this god forsaken game!!??

Yes, you're almost done. It ain't that long (~5hrs).

And, yes, it is "all over the place." Could've been a decent game if it had been left in development for another six months. The story and general gameplay structure was cool, but the mechanics and texture-work were god-awful. Really seems like a rough draft of a potentially better game.
as well ask now, is there a big scene at the end where i have to beat the "boss"

Any tips for the first scene in cuba? its almost like htey put that part in there to make you "control all the men". Whats with the FBOMB every 3 seconds, hey i curse as the much as the next guy but its over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballDen /forum/post/12873441

Whats with the FBOMB every 3 seconds, hey i curse as the much as the next guy but its over the top

That was one of Gerstmann's big gripes.

I think we're just not used to it in video games. Once upon a time (back in the early and mid-90s) it was totally standard to release movies with more f*&*s than you could count. I think the culture's just gone a bit more conservative, and it's a little off-putting to hear in a video game. I honestly wouldn't have noticed it if Gerstmann hadn't pointed it out.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.