AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KCBS dropped off the air twice tonight during Agency. I hope they are not having any major trouble cause if they are not on the air Sunday......or pull a KABC like during the Academy's, I will be pissed!!!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the rain?

It's funny how the analog stations never seem to go off the air???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Ripster! I taped the Agency and around 25 minutes or so into it, the signal dropped out, and never came back. I was taping on CBS-HD Eastern feed at 7pm, I guess WCBS from New York on Dish. Did the signal on KCBS here in LA drop out just twice? For how long? At least maybe you got to see the end of the show. I didn't. Probably should have recorded on analog. Like you said, they never seem to go off the air. HBO-HD never seems to have that problem, but then that isn't local OTA either.

I also notice that the quality of "The Practice" on KABC-DT usually stinks. Never ever decent quality where CBS always seems to have top quality pix. Just "The Practice" stinks. Have you noticed the same thing? I have good signal level on all the locals here in LA, so I know it isn't my reception.

Well it's Sunday now, so I guess we shall see what we shall see, or maybe NOT see.

Alan R.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.