AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where to find the CBS schedule and I know Maryland/Florida was the game listed in hi def today. But I just got back from the Kentucky Michigan State game and the CBS Hi-Def Production truck was there. Also, the cameras in the main landing were "HD" models. Did anyone see the game in hi def, or are they just shooting it in HD for future use???

It was a great game, although a loser for the cats. At least I had the over.:D

Lb2k

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yeah, go green! That was a great game. The young guys are looking good. Hopefully noone from this group will be leaving early.

Lawboy2000: Did the production truck say HD on it (I assume so, since you said it was the HD truck)? If so, I wonder why they didn't broadcast it in HD.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Lawboy2000
I know where to find the CBS schedule and I know Maryland/Florida was the game listed in hi def today. But I just got back from the Kentucky Michigan State game and the CBS Hi-Def Production truck was there. Also, the cameras in the main landing were "HD" models. Did anyone see the game in hi def, or are they just shooting it in HD for future use???
The game was not available anywhere in HDTV.

How do you know the truck was HD?

Anything is possible, but it wouldn't make sense to go to all the trouble of taping in HD, then not broadcasting in HD. As far as the cameras, the lens used may be HD but the cameras themselves may not be HD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.