AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the most highly rated and lowest priced sites to get the Kenwood Sovereign 5700...in the US?

Pricegrabber and Pricescan only list Crutchfield...

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The Kenwood Soverign line is not supposed to be sold mail order, only retail. Kenwood maintains a series of outlets, if there is one near you, or they will ship it, it may be worth the call to see if they ever get in 5700s. It is actually not a very high volume player, and I just have not seen it on many websites.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is $899.00 the best price anyone has seen on this projector?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I assume you mean $899 is the price of the player. Yes, $899 is a very good price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tweeters has the unit for $899 also. That is the best price that I have seen. The fact that the price is being lowered like this would suggest to me that they are clearing the unit out. The salesperson at our local Tweeter told me that they had trouble moving it. That is a shame because the PQ on this player is awesome.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
In S. California, only Good Guys has certain Kenwood models and most are special order.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Actually, Tweeter carries the Kenwoods also. I am in San Diego, and the Tweeters have them.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
The closest Tweeters to me is in Riverside, a 2 hour drive.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here in toronto I can pick it up at a store for 1150Cdn =710 US and I could talk the guy down MORE. Is that a good price on this?

Comparine to say a new Sony progressive scan 5 disk that I can get WHolesale?

·
Registered
451 Posts
$710 US is an excellent price on the Kenwood. I do believe that this is below US cost.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Check with AV Science according to the store site, they carry Kenwood.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was at the GoodGuys yesterday and saw the kenwood for 799.00.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.