AVS Forum banner
  • Take part in a short activity and share your valuable opinion on new design concepts for AVSForum! >>> Click Here
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

Kenwood DNX696S, DVD interference with backup camera!

1505 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  blindfusion
Hello.
I have new Kenwood DNX696S with maestro rr with av and ch1 harness. all wired correctly. I have Chrysler town and country 2014 with dvd screens.
Here is the issue ---> when the dvd play is on back up camera is jumping into the picture and you can see the guide lines blinking into the dvd play. And vice versa when i get backup camera on the deck screen i can see a dvd play in the background.
Does anyone know what could be wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much guys

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I have the same vehicle, the same issue but a JVC receiver. Wanted to see if you had found a resolution to the problem.

Hello.
I have new Kenwood DNX696S with maestro rr with av and ch1 harness. all wired correctly. I have Chrysler town and country 2014 with dvd screens.
Here is the issue ---> when the dvd play is on back up camera is jumping into the picture and you can see the guide lines blinking into the dvd play. And vice versa when i get backup camera on the deck screen i can see a dvd play in the background.
Does anyone know what could be wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much guys
Well, this may be long gone, but I fixed the issue by separating the ground wires that were on the AVCH1. Each of the video inputs and outputs had the ground wires combined to one and separating them fixed the issue.
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.