AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried using any Keystone correction with the new Sanyo Z1?

I have already ordered one from Germany and will get it probaly on Monday and i will mount the projector on the ceiling. But the problem is that the projector will be mounted about 15cm from the roof. And thats to high for a picture to be put on a screen, atleasT in my room which is about 2,5meters high. So to take down the picture i will unfortunatelly have to use keystone.

But using keystone when you see a dvd movie from a HTPC thruogh VGA is not that bad at all i have heard or am i wrong?

But the problem maybe is with usual TV watching, will i be noticing any picture reducement with TV watching or regular DVD watching with s-video?

Does anybody have any other ideas on how to do?

Please HELP ME :( :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Z1 has a lens shift feature which eliminates or reduces the need for keystone correction. I have used a small amount of keystone correction without degrading the image significantly.

Tom

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trspl:

Yes i know that i can use the Lensshift, but the lensshift can only take down the picture at the same level as the lens on the projector is, in my case about 15cm from the roof, and thats not enough.

Have you tried watching some regular TV with keystone on?

Do you notice any picture reducement?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.