AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
The next person to post anything off topic will be banned. I'm sick of the garbage in this forum.

No more warnings guys.

Discuss the game or move on.

Kyser

IMO, no other FPS that will come out after Killzone 2 will even come close to what was achieved with Killzone 2. We will witness the best this Gen has to offer in terms of visual quality for a FPS in a gaming console.

Witness the Epic quality of KZ2

BALLET OF DEATH trailer= EPIC

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1668.html

Best Selling Bundle is PS3 history, here it is

amazing gifs of the best visually engaging FPS this generation

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
IMO, it's never a good sign when the OP begins with "IMO."

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i agree with the op; this belongs in one of the other threads about kz2. oh, wait...that was that second poster. my bad.

i'm gonna kick all your asses in kz2, though, since i bothered to post.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gslide /forum/post/15511396

IMO, no other FPS that will come out after Killzone 2 will even come close to what was achieved with Killzone 2. IMO, we will witness the best this Gen has to offer in terms of visual quality for a fps in a console.

What about Killzone 3?

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Pretty sad if true since the PS3 is said to have such a long life cycle by Sony

PS3 Fan = 0 / Common Sense = 1

- Jason

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm excited to see what kz2 will do. But I'm also very eager to hear details about gslide's time travel... He clearly posted that after returning from the future.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you realize how long KZ2 was in development?, also the budget behind it?

This is one Gen game, their will not be a KZ3 this Gen, they already set a visual quality that wont be touched this Gen.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gslide /forum/post/15512377

This is one Gen game, their will not be a KZ3 this Gen, they already set a visual quality that wont be touched this Gen.

Right so other than your baseless speculation was there really a point to this thread? You didn't really set us up for conversation here or anything. You don't know they won't make a KZ3 using the KZ2 engine this generation. More importantly you have no way of knowing a game that looks better than Killzone won't come out this generation.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts

Quote:

I can't tell if you're serious or if this is a joke thread. If uR SeRiuZ then I feel sorry for you.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Quote:

If they can get out a resisitance 2 and uncharted 2 two years after the first I see no reason that a kz3 wouldn't be possible in 2 years. Especially now that Devs are more comfortable with developing for the ps3.

I'd say you're jumping to an unsustantiated conclusion.

Now... Tell us what the future is like!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

Quote:

nah i doubt if itll look leaps and bounds better THAN cod of duty

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbloodline /forum/post/15512469

nah i doubt if itll look leaps and bounds better cod of duty

Call of duty of duty? Is that the one that will follow call of duty 6: modern warfare 2?

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by so's your face /forum/post/15512511

Call of duty of duty? Is that the one that will follow call of duty 6: modern warfare 2?

Yup it's the codename for the project that will inevitably become "Call of Duty 7: World at War 2: Modern Warfare 3: Brothers in Arms"

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/15512550

Yup it's the codename for the project that will inevitably become "Call of Duty 7: World at War 2: Modern Warfare 3: Brothers in Arms"

LOL!

(yea, I did
)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
BUT AFTER WAITING 3 YEARS FOR IT...IT BETTER LOOK AND PLAY BETTER THAN ANYTHING WE'VE EVER SEEN, and as far as the ps3's gaming department goes...they need a gears of war type of hit JUST to compete..

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like how "Fanboys"( PC FANBOYS OR XBOX FANBOYS) are coming in here, listen you guys had your "omg teh graphics are amazing days"(PC fanboys have it more then anybody) but for you to come in here with this kind of attitude not right.

If I personally say that KZ2 is the best visual quality fps of this gen, then you guys need to take that and then play the game and see if you agree, don't come here with this attitude, makes me seen like you are haters who have not really been paying attention to how KZ2 is pretty much ushering in a new era in graphics for FPS.

To the guy who thinks COD6 or COD7 will touch it, won't happen and you should know that because those games are ANNUAL type games. Not like KZ2 dev process at allm which has been in development for like 5+ years (if I am not mistaken),

So like I said if any game will ever touch it will be games for PS4/XBOX 720, Xbox 360 doesn't have the time to pull a Killzone 2 quality game with XBOX 360, Sony isn't going to do KZ3 this generation either.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbloodline /forum/post/15512469

nah i doubt if itll look leaps and bounds better THAN cod of duty

You got to be kidding me, COD games are not visual masterpieces

they are praised for the 60fps gameplay, COD games have like low end PC

textures compared to what KZ2 has to offer, no call of duty game will ever

come close to what they achieved with KZ2.

1 - 20 of 716 Posts