AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone else had any problems watching King Kong on their players. I know I'm a little late for this, but I just picked it up yesterday and there were a few times that it paused or skipped for a second. At first, I took the disc out to see if there was anything on it, but there wasn't. I replayed the part where it skipped and it didn't happen again so I figured I could live with it.

It paused for a second two more times throughout the movie, which I guess isn't too bad since it's over three hours, but it's still a pain. The only other time this happened was on the True HD soundtrack to End of Days, so I exchanged that disc and the new one worked flawlessly.

I'm using an A1 if that makes a difference. I guess I really want to know if anyone else has had similar problems with this disc. It's just a little disheartening when so far, I really haven't had any problems with the player. Here's hoping it's the disc.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I had that last night , wiped the disc and it played perfect ....

Its new so dont know what wiping really did . I did unload/reload also??

Awesome PQ WOW !!!

Good luck

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I've experienced the same problems with the movie "Queen Queen" I also hate it when KING KING pauses.

·
Registered
711 Posts
"King King" WTF!!! LOL. Certainly made me laugh.

·
Registered
Epson 5050UB; 106" Da Lite HD Progressive 1.3 Screen; Denon 4700H AVR; Panasonic 820 Blu-ray Player
3,187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ25 /forum/post/0

"King King" WTF!!! LOL. Certainly made me laugh.

Better than "Kong Kong"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.