AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not believe my eyes, not only does it look really good, not stretched, panaramic or anything and not only that it's shown in OAR!!!!! Black bars top and bottom.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes on commericials, I haven't seen it on DVD or anything so not too sure if it's edited for content, but I would assume this being USA that it would be and lesat the audio drop out for swearing instead of the annoying dubbed words.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm145 /forum/post/15592930

does it have commercials?

is it censored?

On USA? You can bet on both, and maybe edited for time also.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd /forum/post/15592918

I could not believe my eyes, not only does it look really good, not stretched, panaramic or anything and not only that it's shown in OAR!!!!! Black bars top and bottom.

Why is it that I can't get at all excited by your post? Oh yea, commercials, cut for a time period, etc.

I have never and never will watch a movie on this channel. Can't believe you're excited about watching a movie the way USA (and other channels that do the same) present it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by townofturley /forum/post/15598171

Why is it that I can't get at all excited by your post? Oh yea, commercials, cut for a time period, etc.

I have never and never will watch a movie on this channel. Can't believe you're excited about watching a movie the way USA (and other channels that do the same) present it.

LOL apparantly sarcasm is a little lost on you. My point is, it is very very rare to find a movie on TBS, TNT, USA the Big 4 broadcasters in which they will air a movie in it's OAR and for USA to air THIS movi,e which isn't exactly a major classic or huge movie, to not only air it without stretching, etc but also air it in it's OAR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts