AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What are you wanting to use the speakers for? 2 channel music, tv, movies, games? Are you going to run a sub with these speakers? Is this going to be part of a surround system?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Well the polk A3s would be just fine then...BUT if you go with Polks I would replace all your speakers. The front 3 speakers need to or should match for a proper front sound stage. Some ppl say its not as important that the surround speakers match the front speakers, but I think the difference between the compression horn loaded tweeter klipsch and a silk dome tweeter in the polk will sound vastly different to say that either keep all klipsch or buy all polk. Except for the sub cuz that can be from any company.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I have narrowed it down, Polk TSI 200s, or the Klipsch B20's, I have an old set of polks in the rear, and I am using a Monitor Audio Radius 180 for the Center, I really wish I could stay with the Monitors for the front but they are out of my budget
so I have narrowed it down to the 2 of these

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.