AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. So, I just happened to swing by the local Goodwill last weekend, and I saw a pair of Klipsch KG4's for $14.99. I had to do a double-take as I thought my eyes were deceiving me. The cabinets are not in the greatest shape. I will definitely need to refinish them. However, the drivers are, for the most part, in good shape. Two of the woofer dust covers were pushed in, but I was able to pull them out with a bit of duct tape (they're now a bit dimpled but they look better than before). I can't say the same for the 12" passive dust covers. They are pushed in and I am unable to pull them out (with tape or a vacuum). Nonetheless, even with all of those issues they sound absolutely awesome. So, does it sound like I got a good deal? And if I decide to sell them (after refinishing them) should I expect that I'm going to make a decent amount of money on them? If not, I may not refinish them and just enjoy them as is for the forseeable future. Thanks for your input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.