AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

it has a headphone and aux port but how do i hook that into my HD LCD tv? do i use the red,white,yellow into the aux in the speaker? what kind of cable do i need?

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do i need to get the gold plated, top of line ? i want the best quality sound output possible , so is standard cable ok or should i upgrade?

also, does anyone have experience with this hookup? does tv sound good over the Klipsch Promedia 2.1? and is it durable enough to be running alot with alot of running of the tv ?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elykoj /forum/post/19612983

do i need to get the gold plated, top of line ? i want the best quality sound output possible , so is standard cable ok or should i upgrade?

also, does anyone have experience with this hookup? does tv sound good over the Klipsch Promedia 2.1? and is it durable enough to be running alot with alot of running of the tv ?

gold plated..well your TV outputs are probably not..it aint going to matter. As for the TV sound..dont expect a miracle but it should sound better then the TV speakers. I have that promedia 2.1 on my computer and it's ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts