AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Klipsch RF-7ii 5 channel system SOLD!

SOLD- RF-7ii 5 speaker system (Black). Excellent condition and beautiful! Includes 2xRF-7ii, 1xRC-64ii, and 2xRS-52ii.

$2500 for complete set.

I have owned these for about 3 years and they have been the anchor to my 7.1 system. I'm keeping the RB-81's for my living room 2 channel system. Unfortunately, I do not have the boxes so local pick up would be best.

Thanks very much for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
How much for the center channel? Please send a pm.
When i contacted him two weeks ago he told me everything was sold.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Hey DRC3, just want to ask you what kind of sub is on picture next to RF-7II?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,440 Posts
Thank you, those looks great, must be great system together with Klipsch 7/64. I need to read more about thise size of cabinet, prices, what woofer they are. Thanks for tip.

They're pretty much one of the top bad @ss subs on the market. If you have the budget to get one you won't be disappointed. There's plenty of GTG threads where Seaton subs are usually the top sub.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
They're pretty much one of the top bad @ss subs on the market. If you have the budget to get one you won't be disappointed. There's plenty of GTG threads where Seatin subs are usually the top sub.
I'm going to check prices and available models and want to find out how they are compare to SVS( now have dual Pluses). Also space is limited.

Reactions: Mark Seaton
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.