AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Reduced to 750.00
Selling Klipsch RF-82 II. Asking for 750.00 for all three. I live in Nj, NorthBrunswich. I do have all the original packing if needs to be shipped. Buyer pays for shipping.
Speakers Condition: 2 Speakers are in perfect condition. 1 of the speaker has a small scratch on the side.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Price Reduced to 750.00
Selling Klipsch RF-82 II. Asking for 750.00 for all three. I live in Nj, NorthBrunswich. I do have all the original packing if needs to be shipped. Buyer pays for shipping.
Speakers Condition: 2 Speakers are in perfect condition. 1 of the speaker has a small scratch on the side.

Still Available? Also, do you have 2 or 3 speakers (includes center?)? its confusing from your post and pictures.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Still Available? Also, do you have 2 or 3 speakers (includes center?)? its confusing from your post and pictures.
If you actually read the description its pretty clear its 3 speakers. I highlighted in RED.

Klipsch RF-82 II Left Center Right for sale
Price Reduced to 750.00

And you will see he has a pic showing all 3 in LCR configuration.

·
Registered
156 Posts
How much for just a pair? I don't need the 3rd speaker.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I contacted a friend in NJ that is gonna to help me pick up the speaker and ship it to me, if you could PM. Im interested ONLY in (1) speaker. you said you have the original box right. ? plus is gonna be easy to sell the remaining as a pair.

Thanks
Enrique

1 - 7 of 7 Posts