AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have my Black RT-12D for sale simply because I have decided to start my first subwoofer build. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the unit. Cosmetically it is like new, no scratches or dings. I do not have the remote or manual, but I do have the room correction mic. I took care of the only issue that this speaker had several months ago. The amp had an issue and required replacement, so I ordered a new one directly from klipsch and installed it. I have the box and 90 percent of the packaging that came with it, but I have picked up some new sheets of foam and some extra thick cardboard sheeting to give the box some extra reinforcement. Feel free to send me any questions you have. Shipping will be extra and local pick up is preferred. Contact me for a shipping quote. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep! It is still up for sale. I'm located just across the river from louisville, KY. Let me know if you have any other questions...

·
Registered
3 Posts
is sub still for sale? if you can accept 725.00 thru paypal shipping to cohoes,ny 12047 please get back to me

·
Registered
3 Posts
is sub still for sale? if you can accept 725.00 thru paypal shipping to cohoes,ny 12047 please get back to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts