AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I posted this in the subwoofer forum but got no love so thought I would drop it over here.

I am looking at buying a used Klipsch RW-12 sub for $250, it seems to be in great shape, am looking for some input into this sub, am currently running two 10" 150W subs and although they are decent am wondering if this Klipsch is worth the upgrade and what the thougts are on this sub and if anyone has personal experiences with it.

This is not the rw-12d but the rw-12

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/rw-12-overview/

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have one ... Where are you located... I'm on my phone.. So I can't see location.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im located in Ottawa, Canada. What do you think of it? Is it nice clean hard hitting bass?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big ****** /forum/post/0

Im located in Ottawa, Canada. What do you think of it? Is it nice clean hard hitting bass?

It's ok...not earth shaking...I am far from a bass fien anyways. Not as good as my 2 kw-120s that I now use, which are much tighter.. There are other choices like svs and hsu .. No ideal what is available in the 250 range though. I can't ship to Canada for 250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.