AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I had a question about subwoofer placement. Where do you guys think would be a decent spot based on my diagram? I'm also concerned about blowing out my front windows if the sub is too close, is that possible? They are duo layered single panes. The sub will be the Klipsch Sub-12 with Energy RC-30 fronts, LCR center and RC-10 surrounds. It's about 16 feet across and 20 feet deep with 9 foot ceilings. I think tomorrow or the day after is the last day it'll be on sale for $299 CDN so I have to act fast

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I had a klipsch 12 and had it pretty close to picture window and never had a problem with a window being broken. I just sold this for 150.00 to a neighbor-purchased a SV PB13 Ultra, I have it in the exact same spot...also no broken windows. I guess it depends on how you have it set up. I used Audyssey with mine. The klipsch rattled the window and door. The Ultra doesn't rattle like the klipsch did. It is smooth. Anyways the Klipsch is a decent sub and it will rock during action scenes on a movie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts