AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,001 Posts
The rewind lasted about 10-15 seconds, very fast rewind, but it started up again where it left off before the rewind. It happen when she went to see him in his tent at night. Great pic quality.

· Registered
149 Posts
Yes the picture quality was awesome, I noticed the rewind thing. Did anyone catch the 3am showing, did it do it then also? Proof of life looked very good also.

· Registered
4,129 Posts
I saw no rewind on the West feed using a 4DTV/HDD200. Excellent PQ.

· Registered
4,314 Posts
There were clear PQ variations on this movie, I specifically point to the shot towards the end when the prince (?) was on the ground looking up at the bounch, and compare that to when Maximus was falling and looking up in Gladiator. The Knight picture lacked detail and was very soft in comparison.

· Premium Member
7,648 Posts
I saw Proof Of Life (up late...) and it looked very nice. I missed Knights Tale though :(

What's your best single source for HD programming info?

TM

· Registered
3,102 Posts
It might be due to the the engineers doing the HD transfer. As they get more and more comfortable with the transfer and technology gets better I think we will see better HD transfered movies coming out.

· Registered
4,129 Posts
Quote:
too bad i had to go for a beer run at 9:30 and couldn't catch the last part of the movie.
No problem. The butler did it... Oh, sorry to spoil it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.