AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place selling the LG DTT901, the Insignia equivalent, or the Apex box in the King of Prussia area? The local Best Buy has only old (March) Insignia boxes, and the Circuit City has April DTT900s, but no 901s.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler /forum/post/14197185

Anyone know of a place selling the LG DTT901, the Insignia equivalent, or the Apex box in the King of Prussia area? The local Best Buy has only old (March) Insignia boxes, and the Circuit City has April DTT900s, but no 901s.

Circuit City has been holding back the DTT901 in some areas. They may have them in the back room or in their area warehouse. Ask for the 901 at the Customer Service counter. If they don't have it they will special order it and you'll have it when their next shipment comes in. If your coupons are due to expire they can do the transaction now and call you when your DTT901 arrives.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Circuit City up in Montgomeryville has 901's in stock. At least they did a couple of weeks ago when I bought one. They had a stock of both 900s and 901s on the shelves in the store. I simply picked out a 901 and bought it - no problem.

Now, whether or not they still have them is another question. Perhaps if your up route 202 that way you could stop in and check, or give them a call. I don't know how helpful a store clerk on the phone would be...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts